Just a few things that I think are swell……..
1. A Balanced Body leather and wood pilates reformer that easily converts to a trapeze/cadillac.
3. A gorgeous and very feminine Oscar de la Renta embroidered lace and cotton voile dress.
4. I’ve had the pleasure of browsing in Suzanne Rheinstein’s Los Angeles store, Hollyhock, on many occasions. I eagerly await the arrival of her new book At Home: A Style for Today with Things from the Past. You can pre-order At Home in my new bookstore.
5. Quite lovely, this scarlett wild poppy teapot in the Waves collection, is from the fabled and venerable 300 year porcelain manufacturer Meissen.
6. I’m an avid cook and I love to make the Italian dish gnocchi. This grooved board shapes and enables the gnocchi to retain the sauce.
7. How can any girl resist a Schwinn pearl-pink cruiser named Debutante? Add a flower basket and I’m off to cruise around Santa Monica Beach.
8. I’m smitten by Aria, a platinum bracelet of cultured pearls and diamonds by Tiffany .
9. And finally, a new Nikon camera for work. With any luck, I’ll receive this soon, just in time for my trip to Vermont.