Happy Monday! A warm and special thank you to Jillian at Cornflake Dreams for guest blogging a lovely post, while I was away, accompanying my husband on a business trip to New York and Connecticut. Wishing everyone a wonderfully beautiful week!
A few splendid items that caught my fancy:
- Donna Karan silk chiffon blouse in sheer menthol, the softly draped cowl neckline, and the sheer balloon sleeves had me at first glance. Paired with a pencil skirt in silvershadow. Quite an elegant and sophisticated ensemble. ”I love juxtapositions of sheer and opaque, soft and structured, urban and organic. This look captures it all. The iridescent chiffon blouse wears like a whisper of air against the warmth of a mohair tailored skirt. Expressed in natural wand urbane shades for harmonious chic.” - Donna Karan
- I would love to take Bobbi Lane and David Nightingale’s photography workshop during the annual festival The Carnival of Venice in Italy.
- Receive a lovely floral arrangement in Autumn hues from Prudence Designs.
- I would enjoy serving guests tea from Stefanie Hering’s stylish, partially hand crafted, and glazed porcelain Puls tea service.
- I’m in need of a new pair of Roller Blades, but I’ve decided to switch to these QuadLine Chicago 400 Supreme skates with the raspberry pink adjustable brake.
- I adore the Plaited Shopper Handbag by Zara.