I love the pairing of blue and white. It’s both simple yet elegant and there are innumerable hues of blue to select from…Azure blue to Midnight blue, Powder blue to Prussian blue, Robins egg blue to Cobalt blue…ah, so dreamily romantic to me.
1. The Enid Cream Tin Tea Hamper is just perfect for an afternoon picnic.
2. I find these tasting notes charmingly irresistible…“Beviamo Moscato d’Asti NV is fragrant and frizzante with vibrant flavors and aromas of ripe stone fruit, tangerines, and honey. The wine is concentrated and flavorful, but not overly rich or heavy; sweet, yet balanced”
3. Soooo pretty is the Diana F+ Quing Hua medium format film plastic camera. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll receive one for Valentine’s Day.
4. “Mille Nuits (a thousand nights) evokes the richness of palaces, with a narrow cut that glitters in the light” Baccarat Mille Nuits Midnight Flute.
5. A beautiful mélange of sparkling Sapphires, White Gold, and Diamonds (ah, so lovely…heavy sigh). Ring by Cartier.
7. The German crystal company, Carl Rotter, has been in business since 1850. World renown for their handcrafted cased crystal glass, Rotter tumblers are magnificent collectible treasures. Shown here Carl Rotter Tumbler No. 66.
8. Kiri bone china dinnerware is adorned with soft blue botanicals inspired by Japanese elm water color painting.
A side note, please excuse my tardiness. This entry was to post last Friday, unfortunately I mistakenly dated the entry for 2/3/13. This explains why I’m posting today under Fabulous Friday Finds.