1) When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, Thank and praise my Heavenly Father for another blessed and wonderful day. Then I jump into the shower and begin my day.
2) I can hardly wait for summer! I’m excited about launching my new photography website and summer vacations. This summer, I’ve decided to embrace weekend getaways.
3) The quickest way to my heart is by way of honesty, sincerity, and fresh flower arrangements. Heirloom roses, peonies, hydrangea, ranunculus, and sweet peas make me weak in the knees.
4) A little known fact about me is I daydream about running the Los Angeles Marathon.
5) The best part of my job is everything! I’m a photographer. I love the play between light and shadow, the creativity of composition, shooting indoors and outdoors, plus I love learning (even more) about photography.
6) Something I just couldn’t live without is my bible. One of my favorite scriptures, Phillipians 4:6, “Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God.”
The second thing I couldn’t live without is my favorite book, A Passion for Flowers by Carolyne Roehm.
7) Something useful I wish I knew how to do is eat using chopsticks. It’s quite embarrassing. Whenever I dine in an Asian restaurant, I always request silverware. One more thing to add to my bucket list.
source: questions and photo provided by The Little Things We Do.