Big Sur…where California Forests meet the Pacific Ocean. This photograph was taken high atop a bluff at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park overlooking the 80 foot waterfall and cove.
A few splendid links that caught my eye:
- Gray Love in a 17th Century Cornwall home.
- A sea of dreamy bedding. Photography by Ara Solis.
- A beautiful short film with lovely flamenco music.
- Dust and Dance, a creative way to photograph dancers.
- Pastry and Prop Styling workshop plus Sunday Supper in a Brooklyn waterfront loft.
- I may make this DIY project for an upcoming Summery Lifestyle photo shoot I’m prepping for.
- If you live in Los Angeles, you won’t want to miss Off The Clock, a one night only curated photography exhibit.
Have a super and wonderfully fantastic week!
source: Nikon D700 © Ty Keennon Photography